The disAbility Resource Center Resource Guide is a directory of businesses that provide goods and services to people with disabilities
- The disAbility Resource Center has expanded our services to include New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, Onslow and Columbus Counties
- In North Carolina, according to the 2000 census, there are over 1,540,000 people with a disability (over the age of 5)
- People with disabilities are living longer today than ever.
The disAbility Resource Guide
- Is a premier resource for people with disabilities as well as for their families, caregivers and all who support them.
- Is organized into subject categories of goods and services for easiest possible reference.
- Provides your business with an affordable and easy way to market specifically to those you serve.
Why does the disAbility Resource Center create this Resource Guide each year?
- The dRC is an organization dedicated to providing the most accurate and up to date information to consumers, caregivers, family members and service providers
- This guide serves as a tool for people and your information is a key component to the Resource Guide
This directory is the best way for your organization to reach thousands of customers and other service providers looking for the goods and services that you provide.